Politicians Still Will/Can Not Fix Social Security
A new bill just introduced, HR 1160, aims “to set the retirement benefits age for today’s six-year-olds at age 70.”
Just keep pushing the retirement age back, soon the retirement age will be 150. No one will reach retirement age, soon no social security benefits to be paid. Another way to end social security.
Moreover, based on the government’s own monkey mathematics, social security faces an $8.6 trillion shortfall over the next 75-years… which is precisely the window of today’s kids.
It seems almost surreal that a politician’s solution to this is to move the goalposts back by a mere 3-5 years on receiving benefits.
Social Security can be saved: without moving the retirement age back or cutting benefits. Just a simple easy fix that could have been implemented years ago.
So, why have the politicians not done this?
Follow our blog to get social security fixed, NOW.
The facts no one wants to read.
Comments and referrals to this blog would be greatly appreciated.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)